- Nominees must be members of the Independent Order of Vikings in good financial standing.
- One award will be presented every two years at the convention.
- The Viking of the Year Committee appointed by the Grand Chief will administer the award.
- The award will be a plaque, medallion and expenses paid to the Convention.
- Nomination form is available via the Vikings website, and will also be published periodically in the Viking Journal. You may request a hard copy at any time.
- An individual may win the Viking of the Year only once.
- Grand Lodge Officers and Executive Council Members are not eligible to receive the award.
- Nominations must be sent to the IOV Fraternal Administrator, PO Box 27186, Lansing, MI 48909 and must be postmarked prior to midnight January 15, 2021.
- Previous nominees are eligible to be re-nominated in succeeding years.
HAVE SOMEONE IN MIND FOR VIKING OF THE YEAR 2021?
Please submit the nomination to the Fraternal Administrator postmarked before MIDNIGHT JANUARY 15, 2021. Nominations may be submitted any time before the deadline.